- The Shasta Daisies are dying and need to be deadheaded, fingers crossed for a second bloom.
- Hydrangeas hated the heat wave we had and are not coping, they also need to be deadheaded already, so sad!
- Weeds, weeds and more weeds....my main project this month.
- Everything is looking lush and overgrown, I need to start pruning back: Wisteria and Jasmine around the pergola.
- Many of the shrubs out the front need a trim, little tidy up to keep shape.
- Lawn was fertilized and is starting to come back from the bad aeration job it had.
Friday, August 7, 2009
August in my garden....
Posted by Julia@PolkaDotGaloshes at 4:03 PM