Sunday, September 6, 2009

Italian Love!

Perseverance pays off!

I have been tracking down 2 more Italian Cypresses for the side Garden and wouldn't you know it they are sold out every where!!! The only ones I could find are 1ft high, not nearly tall enough to grow with my 6ft ones I planted last month.

After driving, calling and being frustrated by so many Lowes, I finally found the last two. Probably the last two in all of Seattle. We picked them up today, I'm so excited!

Now only if the rain (down poor) would stop for a min so I could get them in the ground =)

Note* Was recommended the Medina Nursery by the garden man at a Lowes, will have to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my latest post! I love sharing my gardening adventures and reading your wonderful comments. Happy digging...Cheers Julia!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...