Friday, August 7, 2009

August in my garden....

  • The Shasta Daisies are dying and need to be deadheaded, fingers crossed for a second bloom.
  • Hydrangeas hated the heat wave we had and are not coping, they also need to be deadheaded already, so sad!
  • Weeds, weeds and more weeds....my main project this month.
  • Everything is looking lush and overgrown, I need to start pruning back: Wisteria and Jasmine around the pergola.
  • Many of the shrubs out the front need a trim, little tidy up to keep shape.
  • Lawn was fertilized and is starting to come back from the bad aeration job it had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my latest post! I love sharing my gardening adventures and reading your wonderful comments. Happy digging...Cheers Julia!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...