Monday, August 17, 2009

Box Hedge (Buxus-suffruticosa-dwarf-box)

I have planted a number of these around my yard, front and back. I love the architectural, evergreen quality of these delightful little shrubs, the neatness and formal look gives even the smallest space large scale interest when planted as a hedge. I could plant these everywhere, no part of my garden is untouched! I think I will plant more under the plum tree to mirror the hedge I am growing in front of grandma's garden. They are located on opposite sides of the yard. These plants are fairly low maintenance once established and grow really well in the Northwest. I am thinking of putting them around the fountain too, seriously no place is safe from these deliciously green, compact little plants. See link below for growing tips and plant love.

http://www.ashridgetrees.co.uk/Buxus-suffruticosa-Dwarf-Box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my latest post! I love sharing my gardening adventures and reading your wonderful comments. Happy digging...Cheers Julia!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...